The weather has been nice here so we have been enjoying walks and weeding (well enjoying the walks at least, maybe not the weeding) It has been fun putting him in his little short sleeves again. He is looking like such a big boy!



He will sit on a blanket outside while I weed and most of the time he won't get off
because he still isn't too sure about grass and if he hates it or not. Apparently he got over the grass fear because I turned and saw him eating
cedar wood chips and as I pulled it out I also found a pretty good chunk of grass in there....Awesome!

Also had to show you his new favorite place to rest and play...that's right folks the dog bed.....almost as awesome as eating dirt!

3 comments:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wood chips... dont knock it till you try it!
At least he's not eating the dog poop yet. :)
he's thinning out and it makes him look OLD! oh no- he is growing up!
Post a Comment