Apr 11, 2009

My boy

My Dad was wanting to get Wy a little Hot Wheel car, but we forgot while he was up here so I bought him one today. Boys are just born with the knowledge of knowing how to make the car drive and make sounds! It was fun to watch. I also got him a light up toothbrush (but really it's for me)

My future airman? I guess we will see. I love these little camos and have been waiting for him to fit in them!

Two beggars!

I ran out of food for Wy so I had a marathon couple of hours making him more....
and this isn't including the green beans, yams and peas....

3 comments:

Amy said...

I like the faux hawk!

Brett and Rachel said...

I love that you've already got him going on the good oral hygiene! Does he like the light up brush or does it scare him? I think I would be a little distracted if I tried to brush my teeth with something that was flashing in my eyes. :)

AMiller said...

Girl - come borrow my apple-peeler-corer-slicer.