"Oh Wyatt is looking so cute right now, let's get a picture....." Yeah Right! Boy has he been on the move. He has two teeth now, but I can't even get him to sit still for two seconds to show you...If he isn't climbing on someone (daddy in the photo below)

He is climbing up the sides of his crib

or at the stair gate......

But it is fun when I chase him and he laughs
hysterically and tries to crawl away as fast as he can.
3 comments:
he looks so old! :) it's fun to see him grow up!
I can't believe how big he is! He is just adorable! I am going back to AH on Monday... wish me luck I'm sure I'll bawl like a baby.
I can't believe how big he is. I wish we were able to keep them at this fun stage longer.
Post a Comment