I am planning on trying to have Brandon remove it.
Mar 28, 2009
Medical alert
I guess there is this medical problem going around right now. It is especially prevalent in Utah and affects women from about 18 to 40. I went to the doctor and I don't want to freak my mom and in-laws out , but I have it. It's a growth that attaches to your legs. The doctor says it usually lasts 18 years , but will probably be a problem for long after the main growth is gone! He said it costs a lot of money to treat and takes up most of your energy and time controlling it's outbreaks and growth! He said it usually will go away with occasional reappearances. I have said many prayers to help me, and Brandon has been so supportive and helpful. I took a photo, but please beware...it's very large and pretty scary looking! .....................................................................................................................................................

I am planning on trying to have Brandon remove it.
I am planning on trying to have Brandon remove it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's funny, you had me going.
Ha ha, I've got one of those too . . .
Post a Comment