* don't mind me I'm on the phone with my mom
This is Wy's first taste of meat. I gave him a jar of chicken and you can tell me how you think he liked it...
can u blame him? how would you like to eat pureed beef... mmmmm yummy!!!
LOL! Connor and I watched this, like, 3 times and couldn't stop laughing. Maybe tofu would get better results? ;)
Poor Wyatt. That was sooooo funny!
Ok, that makes me never want to eat meat again. How will I EVER get that shooting vomit image out of my mind?! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
can u blame him? how would you like to eat pureed beef... mmmmm yummy!!!
LOL! Connor and I watched this, like, 3 times and couldn't stop laughing. Maybe tofu would get better results? ;)
Poor Wyatt. That was sooooo funny!
Ok, that makes me never want to eat meat again. How will I EVER get that shooting vomit image out of my mind?! :)
Post a Comment