Well Wyatt and I are getting old! He was 8 months yesterday and I turned...dun dun dun...23, I know it's not that bad, I could be something horrible like ...29 (ha ha Brandon J/K)

Brandon surprised me with a New Camera. It's a Cannon rebel and I love it. In fact all these photos are taken with my new Gift! I also got a new dining room table and chairs and hutch. I love them!

Brandon surprised me with a New Camera. It's a Cannon rebel and I love it. In fact all these photos are taken with my new Gift! I also got a new dining room table and chairs and hutch. I love them!
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun birthday. I wish we could have made it to dinner but I had class and engagement pictures to take! You're new furniture is so pretty! -ps this is Nickell not Aaron!
Happy Belated Birthday! You need to add your birthday to your facebook profile information. Seriously, that's the only way I know anything these days. :)
Pretty new furniture!
Post a Comment