Jul 19, 2009

messmaker

I give Wyatt alone time everyday. it helps us both stay sane! He is usually really good and plays with his toys. He opened the dresser drawers a couple of times and got into the dirty clothes once. today he got into one of the top drawers and grabbed the Vaseline and here are the results



I wish these showed just how shiny he was!

he was eating it of course!

and found a handy spoon to help shovel it into his mouth! Yummy!

Happy camper as I tried to scrub the Vaseline off! We will have to see how his clothes do in the wash. I am sure this is the first of many wonderful new adventures in cleaning!

2 comments:

Katie said...

oh no! what a little stinker!

The Alvords said...

Oh goodness, what a messy little guy. He is so cute! I am so glad to see you guys are doing well.

Courtney Spiker-Alvord