Jul 4, 2009

My favorite Holiday

Ok so this post is going to be a little out of order, but here are some photos. My mom and dad bought these sunglasses for Wy and he has been leaving them on and walking around with them. i love it






We celebrated his "birthday' while my whole side of the family was together . he was funny with the cake....

And was very tired
but he got to open presents from family (thank you)






more with the glasses

playing football


and glasses again
we took family photos on the 3rd




the whole gang (almost)

my dad took this one!

2 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-The Nielsens- said...

I love the picture of all of you! I can't believe he is going to be one on Saturday! Time flies. I miss ya ... sorry I'm so bad at getting in touch. I don't have enough hours in my day! Sad but ture.

Love ya!