
Ever since Brandon gave me my camera for my birthday in 2009 and I have been learning and evolving and trying to understand a little (very little) about the digital world. He has always been so encouraging and supportive of me learning about my camera and the programs for editing my images. I have photoshop elements and lightroom. I have so little time that all I can manage to do is youtube or google a video about how to make a collage or how to edit a pimple off my face. I would love to have a class about these programs and my camera and improve! Anyway, this whole long sentence stems from me recognizing a need. I have been posting photo after photo of the boys on this blog for too long, and it was high time I learned how make a collage. That way everyone won't spend an hour scrolling down my blog to look at the photos. Hopefully it becomes less tedious for everyone the more I learn! Here is my first photo collage made on my photoshop elements, and hopefully it only gets better from here!
1 comment:
fastest, easiest way to make a collage: picasa. Seriously. It's the only way I will do it. It's a free download...you probably already have it even.
Post a Comment