I took my kids to Cabela's because their Santa is a million times better than the mall Santas. We had a photo with the mall Santa taken this year, but I was so disappointed with his outfit! No hat? No coat? I hate it! But this Santa is gorgeous!
Right when it was our turn the Santa asked a worker if he could get a water bottle because he was thirsty. So the whole time Wyatt kept asking Santa with a concerned look "You thirsty Santa? You need some water Santa?" So in a lot of the photos it looks like he is giving the stink face. He also kept saying "Santa you come to my house, and eat the cookies, and leave me presents, and leave a dog bone (for Luke), and go back up the fireplace and not get burned....." So it was hard to get a good photo with Mr. Chatter box!
2 comments:
Is he there all week? Bode needs to see santa!
I think it was just this last Saturday and Sunday. That stinks:(
Post a Comment