Apr 30, 2008
Random
I have to say that I love having people we grew up with around me. When we lived in Arizona no one knew who i was talking about when i would mention people I knew and people Brandon and I went out with. Now up here we have quite a few people who can laugh with us when we reminisce about who we dated and funny high school photos! I tortured Brandon with some of the long and very mature journal entries from my high school years last night! He was a good sport though and let me read out loud a few. I was really good about keeping a journal in high school (most of it) and now i just laugh and laugh reading it. Brandon and I went and saw Leatherheads Tuesday and Baby Mamma Saturday. We figure we should see all the movies we can now! I said to him last week "Just think only 10 more weeks and life will never be the same!" ( I meant it to be a neat statement, I think he had a little panic attack) Speaking of panic attack I have been trying to prepare myself for going to the hospital and having this baby so after reading all about deliveries and what to bring I decided it would just be a swell idea to make Brandon watch a real life birthing video with me! He could see what happens , I could see what happens.....GOOD GOSH HOW IN THE HECK IS THAT GOING TO COME OUT OF THAT???......WHAT IS THAT??? OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!! We have decided to post pone looking or talking about the delivery until a later date. I was much happier not knowing what is going to happen to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Were all those comments (being yelled during the movie) coming from Brandon or from you? :)
Brandon didn't say much!
You should check out the documentary about home births with midwives that was done with Ricki Lake. We were bored one night and watched it online at netflixs. That was interesting to say the least.
Post a Comment