May 31, 2008

Growing






Hey we have just about 6 weeks left! People keep asking if I am to that "I'M so uncomfortable, get him out, I'M sick of being pregnant!" stage yet? So far i am excited to see him and finally put him in everything and see him, but I'm not to the uncomfortable stage yet. I feel like I'm still walking pretty normal and not waddling, and He isn't too heavy yet. I'm sure it's coming though! My stomach is starting to itch more and more now, but I keep it pretty saturated with lotions and oils. So this was just a growing update.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

what a cute bassinet! i love it..

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so exciting. Can't wait for him to be here! Keep us updated.

Lauritzen Family Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
esther said...

You look so cute. I liked being pregnant. And I got to the point that I was ready for the baby to come but was not uncomfortable. Enjoy it cause you can forget so quickly what it was like.