Oct 11, 2008

3 months

Wyatt is 3 months old today (13 weeks yesterday). It is starting to get cold up here so when we went for a walk to the mail box I put a Beenie on him.

another smile, he is laughing (kinda) now. soon I will have to get video of it for you guys, it is so cute!


I feel bad for this picture. I set him down to do some dishes, I didn't even notice for a long time that he had spit up and was rubbing it all over his face! He didn't even cry!

Wy's comfortable spot on our bed while I shower

these three months have gone by pretty fast. I am loving being home with him.

1 comment:

Sam Jo said...

Hi Bash, William Wyatt is getting so big. He does make some really funny faces. I hope you are havin fun bein a mom. I miss you comin down to my desk to chat.
Love Sam Jo