So cute!!!!I love the matching costumes!!
I love that little moo moo!
I am so shocked that you did not buy William Wyatt ten different costumes and make him model them all! You better swing by Arrowhead to show him off.
Ok, when you said that you wanted to dress Wyatt up as a cowboy for Halloween, I assumed you'd dress him up with the little hat Mom bought you...not as a cow. :) That's funny.
Hey Ashley! Cute site and baby! Check out my new blog and add us! fredandkirsten.blogspot.comttyl! Kirsten Everts
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute!!!!I love the matching costumes!!
I love that little moo moo!
I am so shocked that you did not buy William Wyatt ten different costumes and make him model them all! You better swing by Arrowhead to show him off.
Ok, when you said that you wanted to dress Wyatt up as a cowboy for Halloween, I assumed you'd dress him up with the little hat Mom bought you...not as a cow. :) That's funny.
Hey Ashley! Cute site and baby! Check out my new blog and add us!
fredandkirsten.blogspot.com
ttyl! Kirsten Everts
Post a Comment