Oct 6, 2008

soapbox and a wiggle worm

"the hardest choices aren't between something wrong and something right. They are between something right and something more right." - P. Shardlow sometime around 2000-2001?
Jessica and I wanted to go to a friends missionary farewell instead of Young women's, Bro Sho pulled out that little beauty when we asked permission and added "you make the decision now." I really think about that a lot! especially now that I am raising a child. My hardest choices aren't so Black and White anymore. Would it be better to discipline his this way or that, teach him this way or that. Our church had general Conference yesterday (where the leaders of the church address us Via television) It always gives me a chance to reflect on how good of a person I am being and where I can improve.I am thankful for Brandon and Wyatt helping me to be better than I could be. ----End soapbox rant---- and now the photos.....


half smile

we lay on the floor and take photos all day (no really we do)
serious face

smash face

surprised face

lick the carpet face

Wyatt has big feet like his daddy

chubby bunny

Daddy

Making faces as always

Growing up my mom read us BOM stories every morning. I found the same books and bought them so I could read them to Wyatt, we are at the Nephi cutting the head off part, he was a little scared.



and here is the wiggle worm video.Every time I lay him down for tummy time I turn around and he flipped over and is doing this.....

7 comments:

Sarah said...

what in the hell did you do that poor child before taking that BOM picture...... Do i need to call child services?

Leeann said...

Awwwwww! I just want to pinch his cheeks over and over again. What a sweetie!

Leeann said...

Whoa. You may want to wait until he can handle those Book of Mormon stories. Maybe too much fighting and violence? :)

The Mayo Family said...

Hi Ashley it's Nicolle Mayo- where did you find those story books? I've been wanting to buy some but haven't found any.

Sarah said...

ps do you know where i can find my own soap box... ive been looking everywhere for one of those. Maybe at Ross right?

esther said...

I love the feet picture. He is just Adorable. Fun times.

The Coccimiglios said...

That is the best video I have ever seen,