Can you believe it? As much as I saw the weather report, I kept hoping they would be wrong, now I am hoping they are going to be right because i want it to warm up this week!!!
Well I dont envy you and the snow! Stay warm! It was so good to see you and Wyatt he is so cute. You are coming down during thanksgiving right? We will all have to get together again!
4 comments:
Can you believe it? As much as I saw the weather report, I kept hoping they would be wrong, now I am hoping they are going to be right because i want it to warm up this week!!!
What the crap, we didn't get snow, well maybe like a frost...And where in the crap did you get his outfit?
Wow, that is alot of snow!
He's adorable. I love them in their church clothes.
Well I dont envy you and the snow! Stay warm! It was so good to see you and Wyatt he is so cute. You are coming down during thanksgiving right? We will all have to get together again!
Post a Comment