Apr 30, 2009

bedtime song

I usually sing to Wyatt while trying to put him down to sleep at night . I usually sing a primary song or something like that.Last night I was still finishing up dishes and Brandon took Wy into the room to help get him calmed down and ready for prayer. Brandon taught a primary class for a couple of months I think when he was first a member and only knows the Sunbeam song and that's it. As I was getting ready to come in to take over I heard Brandon singing...... ( which was cute on it's own because he will usually just talk to him)...... the Air Force song. It was so funny!!!! I need to start teaching him some nursery rhymes or something!

2 comments:

Shay said...

i actually laughed OUT LOUD! that sounds just like a dad! how cute is that!

Amy said...

You could always listen to the primary cd's in the car. :)