(thank you grandparents for watching him!)
Brandon and I went to Oahu, and saw all the touristy things there. Our days were packed with fun-ness so I was not concentrating on taking pictures. We had to rely on the goodness of strangers to take our photos, which is why I don't have very many of us together, let alone any good ones that said strangers were able to capture. During our stay we got to see the Temple. It has been closed for renovation so we weren't able to go inside, but the outside was stunning enough!
While we were on the north shore side, we went to the Polynesian cultural center and it was great! I loved this place!
the entertainers were awesome, because they are actually from the countries that they represent and share their cultures with everyone who visits.
The luau was really fun and Brandon got these drinks that come in pineapple shells (mmmmm pina colada!)
Stranger photo # 15, descent stranger photo #1.
We also got tickets to their show called "Ha, Breath of life". I love love loved it!
How could we go to Hawaii and not see Pearl harbor? Brandon and I really liked getting the audio tour of Alcatraz on our honeymoon, and decided to do the same for Pearl harbor, the air museum and a submarine tour. I'm so glad we did, I like to hear the stories!
We did so many little things like try shave ice (not shaved ice) and visit small shops and other things, I just don't have photos. A couple days later we went to the Dole pineapple plantation and rode around in a small train. Did you know that it takes almost two flipping years to grow your pineapple after you plant it? And 15 months after that to get the second one!

I think I ate about my body weight in pineapple!
I think I ate about my body weight in pineapple!
See, I really told you that I didn't have many photos. We went snorkeling which I think was Brandon's favorite part. Our next vacation I hope we can go somewhere where snorkeling is an option again. (Salt Lake is not the ideal snorkeling lake! Ha Ha) I really liked talking and spending time with Brandon and we will be leaving the munchkins for many a vacation in the future!
2 comments:
Hey! Stacy told me about your most recent update the other day at work. YAY! So fun!
Hurray for vacations!
Post a Comment