May 5, 2010

Oh Baby!

Are you ready for round two?

I have seen the photos of infants sucking their thumbs in ultrasounds, but Wyatt never did. I think this is so cute.

And here is the proof......
Well it was made official this morning, we are having another Boy! I am very excited for Wyatt to have a buddy for life. I'm also glad they will be so close together. Hopefully I don't lose my mind!
This last photo made all of us in the ultrasound room laugh. He showed us exactly what we were looking for. He is totally spread eagle if you can't tell what your looking at! Brandon is good at making boys!

I really am grateful for Brandon and everything he does to support me and love me. I am so excited to be adding this little guy to our family! I can't thank my Heavenly father enough for blessing me so abundantly!

4 comments:

Lori Romney said...

Congrats!! That is so cute. :)

Jody said...

Yay for little boys! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Ha ha ha. I do love that last picture!! That should have been the picture u texted me this morning when u announced it.
Good picture to lead off with... Don't ya think?

Brett and Rachel said...

Congrats! I was so excited for you when I heard the news. So fun to have another boy!!
And fun we are so close together and both having boys. Who would have thought!