May 21, 2010

Randoms

We went to Kade's birthday the other day at the bowling alley. Wyatt liked it a lot! he could hardly wait until it was his turn. He keeps saying "Wyee's turn, Wyee's turn".
I liked watching him, he is getting so big and understands so much!

The little man "helped" me make cookies the other day. Well, he helped clean off the spoon.



We also went to the Living plant aquarium and ended up buying a season pass. We have been twice since we went the first time. Its pretty close to home, and he really likes splashing in the string ray touching pool.
We kinda speed through the aquarium, and spend most of our time at the sting ray tank.
There is my big guy!
P.S. I was really hesitant about letting Brandon put that poll up today about the baby names. Please be nice, because I really like (some) of the names. :)

1 comment:

Nickell said...

Vector. Please! No really Crew is my favorite. Cash is currency and I can't get past that. I know it's a popular one...I just can't get past it. But second is Rhett! Not that you didn't know this but that's my opinion, obviously I'm not the deciding factor in the name. name him vector for reals.