Oct 9, 2008

Hogle my yogle

I was forced to go to the stupid Zoo with Sarah and her Stikin' rotten kids, and get molested by Bums after......J/K Sarah put on her blog that she forced me to go, but it was fun! We spent the perfect amount of time there ( I don't think we could have fought the field trip kids off any longer).... I got lots of photos of Wy in his stroller with a random animal in the background so sorry. I think the kids really liked going! Will and Lily got sweatshirts out of it at least!
Sorry so blurry...
Wyatt slept through only a little part of the Zoo, he must have liked looking around.

2 comments:

Papa-Yaya said...

Wy is so cute, he sure does look like his mommy. I stole one of your pictures, the one of Lily. I sure do miss my grandbabies!!

The Beesley Family said...

Hey girl!!!! Remember me?! I worked at Arrowhead long ago with you, but I had to get OUTA THERE! Your little boy is SO cute, I can't wait to have my own here, only 4 months to go! What else is new with you?? Im adding you to my bloggers list so I can spy on you! Nice seein' ya!