Ashley! Stacy was just showing us the pics of your cute little boy the other day at work, and I thought I would jot down your blog address so I could look thru it later. Looks like everything is going great in Utah, minus the snow! How is Brandon's job going? And how are you liking being a mommy? Are you going back to work or staying home? It was good to catch up again. P.S. Your house looks absolutely adorable!
2 comments:
what a cute onsie!!! im such a good friend!!
Ashley! Stacy was just showing us the pics of your cute little boy the other day at work, and I thought I would jot down your blog address so I could look thru it later. Looks like everything is going great in Utah, minus the snow! How is Brandon's job going? And how are you liking being a mommy? Are you going back to work or staying home? It was good to catch up again.
P.S. Your house looks absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment