Nov 5, 2008

t-i-double g-er

Well it snowed. I probably caused it!


Wyatt in his new tigger outfit, Perfect for a snowy day! Thank you Cheryl!









Wyatt wore this I love My Mummy shirt so many days! Sarah saw him in it like 10 times! I just love it though, He does love his mummy! Thank you Aunt Cheryl!

4 comments:

Sam Jo said...

Thanks for the snow this mornin! U better feel bad. Maybe you can write a note about loving Utah and it will stop!
Love You

Sarah said...

Actually, does anyone find it interesting that the skies decided to snow after Obama won the presidency? hmmmmmmmm.... food for thought. Maybe the sky would have been sunny and beautiful if McCain won.

Melody's Voice said...

Did you guys move to Utah? Weren't you in Arizona?

Brandon and Katie said...

Hey! So I feel dumb only now finding your blog. Your little guy is getting soooo big!!
And I'm not envious about the snow- been there, done that :) Although we may end up back in snow country one of these days.