Nov 14, 2008

Old enough for toys

Wyatt just turned 4 months on the 11th! He is getting really fun. I was thinking he wouldn't like toys for a while, but he LOVES them . I placed him in this exersaucer that Sarah let us borrow and he loves it!!!! He becomes so excited and touches everything. Mostly he just likes to put the toys in his mouth (anything in his mouth for that matter)

So I definitely know that I need to go out and get him one of his own!

Sarah took this photo at IHOP and I thought it was cute. Also he is wearing Terry cloth PJ's that I love. They are a hand me down of a hand me down and he is wearing them even though they are sooooooo tight on him. It has been really hard for me to find terry cloth PJ's like this!!!!!!! If anyone knows where they are PLEASE let me know. They keep him so warm I LOVE them and can only find cotton PJ's. These are TERRY CLOTH that have feet and button down the front.

Here is the whole outfit. PLEASE let me know am desperate!!!

1 comment:

mandy said...

I think that Babier R Us has some, and maybe Wal-mart. I know that somebody bought me a white one and she worked at Babies R us, and that is where she got it. I know that I bought some too that have sports balls on them and I want to say they were from Wal-mart, but I am not sure.