Dear Utah,
Hello! I just wanted to start out by saying that you do have some good parts and I am sorry I had avoided and made fun of you all these years. I mean you have made it incredibly easy to buy undergarments and all BUT…. Why Utah, WHY? Why do you snow in October? WHY? Why do you harbor horrible drivers and Crazy hairstyles? WHY? Why are your roads so awful with pot holes and gravel that give our nice windshields cracks and why don’t the roads have reflectors? Why?? Why don’t you have ANY good Mexican restaurants? Why do you LOVE roundabouts but haven’t taught your people to use them? WHY? WHY? WHY? Why do you smell like a rotting lake when your 100 miles from one? WHY?
No offense!
Regards,
Ashley
6 comments:
I just might copy this word for word and put it on my own blog...
You and I (and Wyatt) should run away to Arizona together sometime.
And the four of us still need to get together for a game of settlers one of these days.
Ashley! You better say sorry! Or we are going to get 2 feet of snow everyday for the next three months!! Love you!
Everyone knows I am pro-Utah, and I think it is unfair the criticism it gets from California so I am going to say this, there are horrible drivers anywhere you go. ANYWHERE. Texas and Idaho have worse hair, there are potholes because the state chooses to put the money elsewhere, and the snow, I can't explain.
oh chill out Nickell... its just a joke!! dont get your panties in a twist. he he
I totally agree with you ashley
Post a Comment