Nov 27, 2008

Grateful

I am so thankful for our families











One year ago I told Brandon that we were pregnant. I am thankful for my little Son!

Cali and Wy in their thanksgiving outfits from Heather! so cute!



Wyatt and Grandpa Look forward to their walk. Wyatt loves his grandpa!
I am especially thankful for Brandon! He is my strength and brings so many happy and good things to my life. I love him for all the calmness and stability he gives me and that he allows me to stay home to raise our son!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

are Cali and Wyatt wearing the same size onesie? That girl looks huge!!!!!! i thought Wyatt was big. guess not. :)
ps.. there's nothing wrong with a big baby. Just so you know! i love them.

Lorie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-The Nielsens- said...

I hope you had a blast @ home... but I'm glad you are back so that we can play!