Mar 25, 2009

going..going...gone


We took John to the MTC today. After several days of making my family play our new obsession (settlers(if you think you can beat us ...BRING IT ON)) I am sure he was more than ready to just get away from us. Lots of our family came to support him and I know he was very excited and happy! We went to Sizzlers (Brandon did also the day he went in)

We listened to the orientation and When John was saying goodbye he was so happy! He gave everyone a hug...said good bye and ran towards the door......

...and never looked back!
Were so proud of him!


3 comments:

Amy said...

He didn't turn around to look back at you guys? Cool, but it's still crazy that he's gone.

Sarah said...

yeah... that was me... i think i tried to skip the goodbyes too. I just wanted to get the bottom bunk before my companion got there before me to steal it. Then after i claimed it, she came in.. all 300 pounds of her and claimed it anyways. oh well!

Anonymous said...

Good luck John, Elder Stewart!!!!!

Does he have email at the MTC?