Well we posted a few weeks ago about our new found food storage/coupon lady. All I can say is wow. We get all the good deals for the week. Ashley just prints out her list and goes to Wal-Mart. She then price matches everything thats on sale at other stores. I can't believe how much she brings home. All this was $100.00

Here is her web site, for those of you wondering
We pretty much have dinners for three weeks planed and we added to our storage

I cant say enought about this. If you live in Utah you should give it a try.
Here is her blog
Good luck and let us know if you try her service
3 comments:
Walmart + price match = more money for me to buy baby clothes! hee hee j/k but really we do the same thing w/ our groceries. Its great! (by the way ash- your hair cut is sooo cute!!)
So when we got to the checker at Wal-Mart, we told her we had a lot to price match, and she tried to give me this shpeal about how they just recently got more strict about their price matching, and that she would have to have a supervisor come over and ok it. Yet no supervisor ever came and we still price matched....
I wish they had something like this in California!
Post a Comment