Aug 14, 2008

Gardening

We went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens today. It was very pretty! Brandon and I joked that we are going to bring Wyatt to everything before he is two because it is usually free. Then we can say "Wyatt you have already been to disneyland" when he is 10!





Five weeks old! He seems to recognize faces now (at least he focuses on our faces) ....
but I don't think he is smiling purposefully yet, even though it seems like some smiles are meant for me! I think he is pretty cute!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like Wyatt's face in the picture of you two by the fountain. He's a cutie.

mandy said...

It is so true about doing things before they cost, or they start to et lots of real food!!!:) I am telling you, with Zack almost 4 and jack 18mo, dinner is no longer cheap, and neither is going places, but still worth it!!! A must when Wyatt gets bigger is a family pass to Thanksgiving point. MY kids love it there, and there is so much to do!!