I know this photo looks sad But I was laughing hysterically while taking these. ( a Jack Nicholson in the joker kinda laugh) No, I just found it funny because he was so upset that I put him in the swing, so when I took him out he started wailing more. I may be the only one to find it funny though.....
So after the cry fest I took the little guy to the Lehi library (I know it sounds too exciting for one day, but I like to live on the edge!)
I was also laughing hysterically when I took this picture, but only because I was thinking to myself. "Who brings a camera to the stupid library just so she can get proof that she is doing things during the day?" Yeah that would be me.....
P.S. I'm not retarded with the post title, it's a primary song. my in-laws are probably thinking "She typo'd on the post title....."
2 comments:
You're so wild and daring, Ash! Taking your kid to the library, before that a museum. What's next, the post office? :)
I totally knew it was a Primary song. Yeah for the library!!
Post a Comment