While we were waiting in line a camera man was walking around from our local news, I knew he was probably looking for someone to film so I flashed him my big smile and he must have thought me, Beez and Shannon were hot because he came up to us and asked if he could interview us.....(that's just what I'm telling myself) anyway Wyatt and I and the rest of our group were featured on the 5:30 local news that night. (Bill thank you for talking Brandon into TiVo because I recorded it and now I can watch myself over and over!) I know I am gross exploiting my newborn son, but I had to wake him from his afternoon nap to be on TV!
anyway it was really fun and neat to see it. A volunteer told us the story of this copy of the declaration. I guess several copies were disbursed the night the original declaration was written. This particular copy was found behind a painting that someone bought at a random auction.
So Wyatt and I are finding cool things to do with our time. If I can find the link to the New cast we were on I will post it.
2 comments:
How fun!!! I can't wait to see the news. What channel was it on?
It's pretty sad that you have to move to Utah and then you're on TV. You'd think it'd be more likely to happen here in CA. :)
Post a Comment