Aug 8, 2008

On the road again...

Wyatt took his first trip this last week. We took him back home to introduce him to some aunts and uncles and Great Grandmas and Grandpas. He did pretty good on the car rides. I kept thinking that he needed to get out and stretch from his car seat, but I guess he likes to be curled up and bundled anyway. It was so nice to see our families, he will grow up so fast we just want them to get a lot of him. I will be bringing Wyatt back next month when my sister Amy has her little baby girl so my mom and dad can dote on their two new Grand kids. here are some of the photos from our week


Grandpa Stewart



The Stelzers and Great Grandma Judy



Nana, Grandma Bowman

Great Grandpa Brown


Sunday was Wyatt's first time at church. He was asleep and quiet until the music started and then he screamed until I left right after sacrament. We will try sacrament this next Sunday and see how we do.....
I can't believe My baby is four weeks old!
By the way the Food storage website is http://www.myfoodstoragedeals.com/ If you go to her blog she talks about her experiences but this first page is if you want to sign up for her mail lists.

No comments: