Jul 11, 2008

He made it

Ok here he is.... He made, and Ashley did it.



7 pounds 2 ounces, 19 inches tall. Born 11 July 2008 at 3:56 pm MST

So call us if you want or come see him....



12 comments:

Nickell said...

yay for baby Wyatt! It took so long but he is finally here!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandon, Ashley & Earp

We are so excited for you both, congratulations on the arrival of William Wyatt (Earp) Bowman. He is truly beautiful and we are happy he is healthy and that Ashley did so well.

Love to all three of you,
Uncle Richar & Aunt Cheryl

Papa-Yaya said...

I would call to come see him but it would take too long to get there. Ha ha. Anyway, congrats, he is beautiful, but you already know that. I called yesterday and left a message on your cell, call if you get the chance.
Love Ya!

Harding's said...

Yay for baby!! I am super excited!! I know you guys will be great parents for him! I love you so much!

mandy said...

COngrats!!! I am so excited for you!!It was fun to run into you last week at Macey's. We will have to get together the next time we are up there, and meet your new addition.

tricia498 said...

Ashley you had a baby and he is sooo cute! Your sister gave me your blog and I just wanted to say hi and congrats!!! I miss you!
Love always Tricia Hardesty

esther said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
esther said...

Yeah, good job Ashley!!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Congrats!! Hugs and Kisses from the West Point Ward in AZ!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeahm, he's here. He didn't make it till my bday, the 14th, but I'm sure you were glad he came when he did. The earlier the better. I am so happy for you guys. Keep us updated.

Ashley said...

how beautiful you son is. so precious. congrats and i love ya both.

allysa said...

yeay ash and brandon! I am so happy for you guys. Baby Wyatt is so cute. Way to go ash, you made it through the first one. Hope all is well! :) Loves!