Jul 20, 2008

Thanks


Wyatt's Jaundice is in the safe zone..... he did really well. The little beenie kinda made him mad, but he did great. Its hard spending 24 hours in a tiny suitcase with your eyes covered! We are doing well and are trying to establish a routine! I have a new found respect for mothers! It takes twice as long to go anywhere and you have to plan it around feedings and such and such. Brandon and I did take advantage of my mom being here and went and saw the dark knight on Friday! It was great. I think i will be much more nervous when we have to get a normal teenage babysitter sooner or later. It was sad to see all the grandparents leave, its like watching your paddles float down stream when you still have a long way to go.... but we will figure it out! I was so lucky to have such a great experience having Wyatt. He is so awesome. I don't think I have said as many prayers in my life then since he has been home. I just want him to be happy and safe.


Here he is on Friday, one week old! I love how he curls his little hands under his face like that. I think I would like to lock myself in the house everyday, turn off the phones, and just stare at him with Brandon. (can you tell why I might not have called you back if you have left me a message...sorry...) more photos to come because that's all I want to do all day.....thanks for all the wonderful messages and love....

P.S.the title of the last post was for our three year anniversary, i just forgot to say that. I love my husband and look forward to many more!

6 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

I have a almost 10 year old and I have never used a teenage babysitter. LOL, but I am blessed to live next door to my MIL and my mom lives 5 minutes away. I love the paddle comparison, that was beautiful. He is gorgeous, sit back and enjoy every second!!!

Mindy said...

he is so precious. having a baby is the hardest thing but the best thing in the world! We had to have Ashlyn under the lights too for 24 hours for her jaundice. It's so sad to see them in there all free and not swaddled tight. But I'm glad to see Wyatt is doing better.

Sarah said...

what a cutie.. he does look so much better in this picture than when he was in the baking table ( or whatever its called) looking good you guys! good times! cant wait to go through all this again. :0

allysa said...

he is so cute. and i am sure you and brandon are wonderful parents. Congratulations again!

Amy said...

He looked so miserable in his suitcase. :( Glad he's getting a lot better!

Brooke said...

What a perfect looking baby! He is really adorable. I didn't want to talk to anyone on the phone for like 3 weeks and would stare at Hailey all day long. I'm sure you are being an awesome mom!